We will work with you to help design your perfect meal for any occasion! Listed below are some of the options to choose from. Have something special in mind that you can’t get out of your head from your last trip to Italy? Just ask! We will do our best to accommodate your favorite dishes.
All dishes will be prepared using our disposable platters and trays. However, we are happy to prepare your order using platters from home for easy party setup!
Want to discuss timing, pricing, special requests or even place your order? Give us a call at the store 404-500-2181 or email us at email@example.com
Orders must be placed with 48 hour advanced notice.
**Please note: some ingredients below are seasonal and may not be available.
Torta Salata: family size of everyone's favorite Italian quiche! Local eggs, ricotta, heavy cream and Grana Padano mixed with assorted meat and vegetables.
Meat & Cheese Platter: assortment of meat and cheeses, sliced in house with assorted accoutrements, serves 6-8...$45 OR serves 12-16...$99 OR serves 18-22...$125
Cheese Platter: assorted soft and hard cheeses, assembled in house with assorted accoutrements, serves 6-8...$32
Kale Apple: lacinato kale, sliced apples, toasted pine nuts, gorgonzola, apple cider vinaigrette, serves 10...$20
Mixed Greens: mixed greens, artichoke, toasted almonds, red onion, Grana Padano, honey balsamic vinaigrette, serves 10...$25
Bolognese Lasagna: Our best seller!
Vegetable Lasagna offering of the Week:
**Low Gluten Options: sub chickpea pasta
All lasagnas will be prepared in our disposable pans, unless otherwise specified and arranged.
Carne Timballo: tortelloni, pork meatballs, pomodoro, and Grana Padano in a white wine crust, serves 10-12...$95
Pollo Timballo: tortelloni, herbed chicken meatballs, pomodoro, spinach, fontina, and Grana Padano in a white wine crust, serves 10-12...$95
**Ask about vegetarian options**
Burnt Ricotta Pie: lightly sweetened ricotta with nutella or raspberry jam, serves 12-14...$32
Tortinos: bite size chocolate fondant with crushed hazelnuts, sold by the dozen...$24/dozen
Torta della Nonna: lemon curd, sweet pastry dough, pine nuts, serves 8-10...$30
Crostata al Caprino: sweet goat cheese tart with seasonal fruit, serves 6-8
Looking for the perfect gift for your family or friends. We've got plenty of options!
1. Gift baskets: Guests can design their own gift basket or pick an assortment of the market’s favorite items. Our namesake basket features dried pasta, imported tomatoes, Italian tuna, pepper paste, specialty imported olive oil not available anywhere else in the United States and a monogrammed bag. We can ship or deliver these!
2. Olive oil: With 15 different bottles to choose from, Storico offers a variety of flavored, non-flavored and cooking oils from different regions in Italy.
3. Balsamic vinegar: A mighty selection that ranges from classic balsamic vinegar for salad dressings, balsamic jelly to adorn cheese platters and four-, 12- and 25-year aged bottles for balsamic enthusiasts.
4. Fresh pasta: Our helpful staff can assist guests in picking out the perfect sauces and accompaniments to pair with fresh pastas for a complete Italian meal.
5. Gift cards: Sharing the gift of an authentic Italian meal and the opportunity to browse cases of prepared foods and imported goods is always a safe bet. Any amount can be loaded on the gift card, and any appetite will be satisfied with the full Storico Fresco experience.